How to Apply
- Prospective eligible beneficiaries should apply on prescribed form (available with the SCA) to Distt. Office of SCA where he/she normally resides.
- The applicant should clearly mention his/her felt needs and choice of vocation and training requirements, if any, in the application form.
- The applicant should fulfill eligibility criteria (should belong to Backward Class and living below double poverty line).
- Submit documents as a proof of the same such as Caste and Income Certificate issued by Competent Authority like Tehsildar/Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Collector etc.
- The loan is sanctioned by SCA to the applicant keeping in view the availability of funds and fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the beneficiaries & completion of required documentation.
* For more details please contact Your State Channlising Agency