Skip to main content
- The applicant should belong to a caste covering under the Other Backward Classes list as notified by State/Central Government from time to time. Relevant Caste Certificate to be issued by relevant authority of District Administration.
- Annual family income should be below Rs.3.00 Lakh per annum irrespective of rural or urban area. Following certifications to establish the income criteria can be used by the applicant:-
- Certificate of income issued by Competent Authority of State Government/Distt. Administration or Antyodaya Anna Yojana(AAY) Card or Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card.
- Annual family income certificate may be considered by the SCAs/Banks/SSCs on self-certification of the beneficiaries with endorsement of the same by any Gazetted Officer notified by State/Central Government.
- In case of loan being applied at Bank (Channel Partner), Self-Certification assessed and endorsed by Branch Manager can be used for providing the loan.
- For Landless agriculture labour, marginalized farmers (those with up to One hectare land holding) and small farmers (those with up to Two hectare land holding), as assessed by the Banks through their standard processes and belonging to the Backward Classes will be automatically treated as part of the target group as per following considerations:-
- 1. Landless agriculture labour and marginalized farmers with land holding less than One hectare will be deemed as having annual family income below Rs.1.50 Lakh per annum.
- 2. Small farmers i.e. those with land holding between One and Two hectares will be deemed as having annual family income below Rs.3.00 Lakh per annum.