Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojana
National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC)
A multi-pronged strategy to improve the all-round competency and adeptness of the following sections of the target group:
- Artisans may improve their revenue generation capacities within their practicing vocations, women may enter into self-employment thereby financially empowering themselves without neglecting their domestic activities and youth may acquire long-term training and specialization in employable vocations giving them a better standing in the job market.
TARGET GROUP AND ELIGIBILITY
Eligible trainees of the age group 18 - 45 years belonging to the following categories can apply for skill training programs under PM-DAKSH through NBCFDC:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) having an annual family income below Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Economically Backward Classes (EBC) having an annual family income below Rs. 1 Lakh.
- De-notified, Nomadic, and Semi-nomadic tribes (DNT). (No income criteria)
CATEGORIES OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Four types of training programs are provided under PM-DAKSH
- Long Term Training Programmes ( 6 Months to 1 Year)
- Short Term Training Programmes (2 -5 Months)
- Upskilling programs (Upto 1 Month)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes ( 10-15 days)
All the training programs offered are free of cost
Stipend - Trainees having 80% and above attendance in non-residential Long term and Short Term Training programs will be eligible for getting a stipend @ Rs. 1000/- per month per trainee. Trainees having 80% and above attendance in the upskilling training program will be eligible for getting a stipend of Rs. 2500/- per trainee.
Interested candidates can know more about the scheme and apply through the DAKSH portal, the link of which is as follow: https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/